Wednesday, January 28, 2015

George Washington Mosiac

Hello Presidents Class,
I am sorry I have been out and away from Class. Special thank you to Teacher Carrie and Teacher Rachelle for holding down the classes for me.

Last week you guys did an outstanding job creating a George Washington mosaic. While I will show you the product put together again tomorrow, here is the final product YOU ALL CREATED! :)


I Love it and we definitely will have to post it for all of FILA to see! Great Job!

Teacher Carrie told me you all were going over as many presidents as possible learning a few fun facts. This is GREAT! It is definitely helpful. This week we will be doing the writing to the president. I will have all the supplies including stamps. And will discuss a couple Presidents who signed the Constitution.

I also will hopefully have the song we can try to learn in more detail as well.

Thank you all again for being patient with me.

Thank you,
Teacher Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment