Friday, February 6, 2015

Lincoln's Party is being Postponed

Hello President Class-
I wanted to say thank you all for participating in our discussion yesterday. You all helped bring some great information out.

I am also very pleased with how GREAT you all are doing with the Presidents Song! Keep up the good work! I know you all will earn your Flag Lapel! :)

I was told yesterday that we will be having a training for most parents and teachers this coming Thursday. It will be first hour! DANG! This means we are pushing Lincoln's Birthday Party one more week out. This does allow me a little more time to make sure his celebration is AWESOME!

I will be coming up with a presidential game that you all can play and do while with the Scholar Sub that will be joining you. Maybe you could even pick their brains on what information they know about some of the Presidents.

Thank you all again!

Teacher Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment